A Chang Zheng-4B (CZ-4B) launch vehicle lifted off from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Centre (TSLC) at 14:22 local time (06:22 GMT) on 26 June. Carried atop the rocket was Gaofen 8 (Gaofen = “High Resolution”), an Earth-obsevation satellite designed to provide high-resolution images of Earth surfaces.
- RT @MarkbBentley: @24Sqn_OCU @StnCdrBZN @70SqnA400M @RAFBrizeNorton Delivery of the 3rd A400M 2 the RAF @SteveWhitnall @AirbusA400M http://… 1 day ago
- RT @Rotorfocus: The @RoyalAirForceUK's third @AirbusDS #A400M has been delivered to Brize Norton this evening. #ZM403 1 day ago
- 26 June 14:22 CST, GAOFEN 8 launched from Taiyuan atop CZ-4B. 2nd Chinese launch in 2015 http://t.co/vUgRrqyvry 1 week ago
- RT @AsteroidEnergy: Chang'e 5 T1 rounds the lunar farside, returns lovely photo of Earth and the Moon together planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… http:… 4 weeks ago
- China's given go ahead to next generation comsat program DFH-5. 8t total mass, 1.5t payload. Launched by CZ-5 1 month ago